Goto ⇒ Publications | Slides | Activities | Contact | Citeulike | Twitter | Blog
I received my PhD from the University of Bern in 2011. This is my website from when I was with the Software Composition Group in Bern. My advisor was Oscar Nierstrasz.
"I am in love with programming languages."
My main research interests are human-computer interaction in software engineering and programming languages (HCI, SE, PL). I have been working on development tools, mainly using data mining and information visualization, and on dynamic programming languages. At the moment, I’m working on Software Cartography.
Just started at UBC with Gail Murphy’s group …
- Bender, code search [SUITE 2010]
- Cells, programming languages [VMIL 2008].
- Chronia, software visualization [IWPSE 2005].
- Develect, bug-report assignment [MSR 2009]
- Fame and Moose, meta-modeling [SOSYM Journal] [MODELS 2007] [MRT 2008].
- Protalk, programming languages [no pubs].
- RBCrawler, tool building, software visualization [ESUG 2007].
- Traceplots, software visualization [ICSM 2006] [PCODA 2006].
- Spy VM, virtual machines [S3 2008].
- Swarm Behavior, programming languages [DYLA 2007].
Please refer to my publications for a complete list of publications.
Please refer to activities for my reviewing activities.
- None, as I am finishing my PhD.
Some moose fun
- Moosehaven is a self-contained model communitiy, owned and operated by the Loyal Order of Moose. They even offer bicycle repairman as a sunshine job to their members!
- Der Göttinger Elch, is awarded each year to a German comedian or Emil Steinberger.
- Blog post on the origin of the initial Elchkritiker-Quote (in German)
- Dear Gentlemen, please enjoy the hottest Moose Pinup ever!
- Funny youtube clip – Moose sings da blues