Fabrizio Perin is a PhD candidate at the Software Composition Group of the University of Bern. His research is focus on reverse engineering of Java Enterprise applications.
Download PDF Version of CV: FabrizioPerinCV.pdf
- 1st October 2008 - today: PhD researcher at the Software Composition Group SCG of the University of Bern. Supervisor: Prof. Oscar Nierstrasz.
- 1st October 2007 - 20th September 2008: I worked for the Beta80 Group software house. My first assignment was the development of new functionality of software produced by the company. I was involved in functionality testing and test design.
- April 2007, Master degree (Laurea Specialistica) in Computer Science at the Dipartimento di Informatica DISCo, Universita’degli Studi di Milano Bicocca, Milan; final mark: 109/110;
- October 2004, Bachelor Degree (Laurea Triennale) in Computer Science at the Dipartimento di Informatica DISCo, Universita’ degli Studi di Milano Bicocca, Milan; final mark: 89/110;
- July 2000, High School (Perito in elettronica e telecomunicazioni), at the Istituto Tecnico Cartesio, Cinisello Balsamo (MI); final mark: 71/100.
Skills and Experiences
- Operating systems: MS Windows (expert), Linux/Unix (basic), MAC-OS (basic).
- Programming Languages: Java (expert), Python (good), C, Assembler Z80, Assembler MIPS, smalltalk (basic).
- Other: Latex, SQL (good), HTML, XML, XSL, Unix scripting languages (SH/BASH) (basic). Experience with databases Oracle, SQLServer and MySql.
- Misc Apps: General office software (Open Office, MS Office), data base management application (TOAD for Oracle, SQL Server 2005 Express), IDE Applications (Visual Studio, Eclipse), CVS.