Bifröst is a unified approach to structural and behavioral reflection. Bifröst is a model of fined-grained unanticipated dynamic structural and behavioral adaptation. Instead of providing reflective capabilities as an external mechanism Bifröst integrates them deeply in the environment. Bifröst was previously known as Albedo.
To get started you can either use a ready-made one-click image (suggested), or try to load the code yourself.
- Download the Bifröst distribution.
- Launch the executable of your platform:
- Mac: bifrost-OneClick.app
- Linux: bifrost-OneClick.app/bifrost-OneClick.sh
- Windows: bifrost-OneClick.app/bifrost-OneClick.exe
Gofer new squeaksource: 'bifrost'; package: 'ConfigurationOfBifrost'; load. (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfBifrost) perform: #loadDefault.
Tools using Bifröst
Please report bugs or ask questions in the Pharo or Moose mailing-lists.