This is my old page when I was a PhD student, Please refer to my linked in page for more up-to-date info on where I am, what I am doing, and how to contact me. https://www.linkedin.com/in/haidarosman/
I was a PhD student at the Institute of Computer Science (INF) of the University of Bern. I finished my PhD in December 2017. During my PhD, I've conducted research on bug prediction, localization, and automatic fixing.
- Bug prediction and automatic bug fixing
- Code change patterns in software change history
- Mining software repositories
Seminar, Bachelor, and Master Project Proposals
The following projects can be scaled up to a master thesis and down to a seminar project.
- PuRE: Pull Request Evolution
- SnapRight: Taking Snapshots at The Right Commits
- Performance Evolution Analysis
- Bibtex Crawler
- Evolution of Exceptions
- CiteWise: The Citation Search Engine
- A replication study on bug prediction
- Where are the checked objects coming from?
- XML Configuration Rule Inference
- BiCo: Big Commit Analysis
- Recognising structural patterns in code
- Bug Report Classifier
- Return Null Analysis
- Bug Report Quality Estimator
|Phone(Office):||+41 31 511 7644|
|Phone(Mobile):||+41 78 804 4784|
|Email:||my last name at inf.unibe.ch|