I'm a PhD student, researching on version control, software evolution, and human-computer interaction.
- +41 31 631.3568
Follow me around the internet
- My research and programming blog: smalltalkthoughts
- My twitter account
- Blog page of my Swiss life and things I come across
- Home page of my girlfriend and me
- On How Often is Code Cloned Across Repositories
- Seuss: Cleaning up Class Responsibilities with Language-based Dependency Injection. (Short-listed for the best paper award)
- DoodleDebug, Objects Should Sketch Themselves For Code Understanding.
- Runtime Class Updates using Modification Models
- Hot Clones, Maintaining a Link Between Software Clones Across Repositories.
- My Master's Thesis: Rank aggregation by Criteria————Minimizing the maximum KT-distance.