Loading Seaside by hand....
- Left-click on the background to bring up the World Menu. Choose open and then SqueakMap Package Loader.
- Select update map from the net from context menu in the list at the top left (The little box above the scroll bar in the first pane).
- Select the package Seaside and choose "install" from the context menu.
- Answer any question to load dependencies with yes ( You want to load the Kom server, scriptaculous, Comet, RSS Support).
- Provide a username and password for the administration interface, when requested.
Starting Seaside Server
- Evaluate WAKom startOn: 8080 (or some other port of your choice) in a Workspace.
- Point your browser to the Seaside configuration interface at http://localhost:8080/seaside/config. The username and password you entered while loading Seaside will be required.