Moose Dojo @ SCG / March 04
Moose (http://moosetechnology.org/) platform for software and data analysis whose goal is to make custom analysis easy. It is an open source project started at SCG in 1996. It is supported by several research groups around the world.
The goal of the day is to get people working with Moose exchange ideas, learn and get things done. The audience is typically formed by both seasoned developers and newcomers. Everyone is welcome.
To register, please send an email to email@example.com (register here).
Before the day
Please send to the mailing list the topics you want to see addressed. The idea is to compile a list of issues so that the day of the Dojo is as focused as possible.
- 09:00 - 10:00 warm-up, informal discussions, forming pairs, constructing the planning board
- 10:15 - 11:30 Moose intro (15 minutes) + demos from everyone limited to 7 minutes.
- 15:30 - 16:00 extra demo slots (for things that have been achieved during the sprint) limited to 5 minutes each.
- rest of the time: free for all.
- Where: SCG Seminar Room
- When: Tuesday, March 04, '14