Who is the contact person?
- Call graph visualization of traces within browser/IDE
- integrate feature views into standard browser
- relationships, dependencies between features
- enrich nodes with information about feature (eg. how often it occurs in feature)
- display on the edge how many levels are between an indirect invocation of a method
- display global information about feature
- extend specific node totally, eg up to the lowest level
- halos for nodes? (to expand node, open browser, show information, etc)
- more than one feature: relationships
- trace another application (-> OmniBrowser!!)
* Extend tree view: Display depth of every branch, let user specify how deep branch should be expanded. Display feature metrics by varying shape and color of nodes.
* Extend class browser view: use metrics to color classes & methods, use icons? Metrics to use: disparity, dedication, more?
* Use tests to generate traces. Let user generate traces easily from within the class browser by selecting the appropriate tests. Let user view feature browser by selecting the desired traces.
* Plan experiment (introduce a bug in a software, eg. Pier, let user find and correct this bug with either normal or feature browser, measure time (quantitaive) to find and correct the bug, ask questions to subjects (qualtitative). Experiment should be conducted in February.
* Paper: Work on structure